Mammoth Mountain boasts the highest summit of any California resort making for deeper, better snow, and beautiful vistas
Situated at the base of the mountain just across from Mammoth Mountain ski area's Main Lodge, Mammoth Mountain Inn offers stunning views, ski-in, ski-out convenience, and proximate access to Mammoth's best mountainside activities and attractions. Mammoth is the leading four-season mountain resort in the state offering year-round lodging and endless outdoor recreation. It is known for some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the United States.
Saturday, January 20, 2024 to Saturday, January 27, 2024
Base Price $1,110 2Q based on double-occupancy or
Base Price $1,030 1Q based on double-occupancy includes:
- Seven nights lodging at the Mammoth Mountain Inn, double occupancy
- Pre-trip Party (date TBD)
- Group Dinner one night (date TBD)
- Round-trip motor coach transportation from Cape Cod to Logan Airport
- Use of outdoor swimming pool and hot tub, 3 indoor hot tubs, and fitness center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Ski valet
- $100 resort credit per member
- Single Supplement - $780 1Q or $700 2Q - IF AVAILABLE AND MUST BE APPROVED - please contact trip leader
- Round trip motor coach transportation from Cape Cod to Logan Airport
- Round trip air via American Airlines OR United from Boston
Flight Schedules ... SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Jan 20 dpt Boston 6:01am / arr Dallas 9:35am
- Jan 20 dpt Dallas 12:20pm / arr Reno 2:09pm
- Jan 27 dpt Reno 12:51pm / arr Phoenix 3:35pm
- Jan 27 dpt Phoenix 4:00pm / arr Boston 10:51pm
- Jan 20 dpt Boston 7:37am / arr Denver 10:25am
- Jan 20 dpt Denver 11:15am / arr Bishop 12:40pm
- Jan 27 dpt Bishop 1:17pm / arr Denver 4:35pm
- Jan 27 dpt Denver 5:40pm / arr Boston 11:38pm
$391 (American group) round-trip ground transfers Reno to Mammoth
$189 (United group) round-trip ground transfers Bishop to Mammoth
Lift Tickets (IKON)
- 5 Day Adult Lift: $487
- 5-Day Senior Lift (65-79): $402
- 6 Day Adult Lift: $582
- 6-Day Senior Lift (65-79): $480
- 80+ Ski Free
- Read particular guidelines about using your IKON pass
2023 re-registrants total balance due 9/15/2023.
Select INVOICE ME at re-registration. You will be contacted by the trip leader once new balance is calculated.
$500 due at signup50% of remaining balance due 9/15/2023
Final payment of balance due 10/15/2023
Contact trip leader if you need help.
Trip Insurance (optional)
Protect your investment! Trip / travel insurance is not included in the cost of this trip ... but is highly recommended. The link below provides information and quote for this particular event:
THE FINE PRINT
If the flight the club is booked on continues flying as scheduled even if the resorts are closed, you will receive a credit from the airline to use by a date determined by the airline.
GENERAL CANCELLATIONS: Group travel has very strict cancellation policies. Hotel, air, and tour operators each have cancellation charges based on when you cancel. The club has a minimum cancellation fee of $50.00.
In exceedingly rare cases, a scheduled trip may be affected by weather conditions and specifically lack of snow at the destination. In these circumstances, the travel chair and/or trip leader will work with the tour operator to re-design a trip and offer an alternative and comparable destination. If it becomes necessary to cancel a trip, the club and members may incur monetary loss including but not limited to various cancellation fees, deposits, rebooking fees, and airline penalties. The club will, to the best of its ability, return money to the member and this will be determined by the Board of Directors as the canceled trip is reconciled. In the event no reimbursement is obtained, the member may lose their deposits and/or payments.
TRIP INSURANCE: The club strongly recommends you acquire personal trip insurance. Trip cancellation under group travel is more complicated than personal trips and can be quite expensive as described above. There are many companies that offer personal trip insurance. See information above.
Also, please read and understand the Cape Cod Ski Club Policies.