Get your cowboy boots and hat 'cuz we're going to Steamboat! Yeehaw!
With 21 lifts, 171 trails and almost 3,000 acres for skiing and riding, you're sure to find something to love at Steamboat! A new top-to-bottom, 10-person gondola will get where you need to go in just 13 minutes! The new Mahogany Ridge - and we're not talkin' wood here - opens in December 2023! So, lasso 9 of your closest friends and sign up for this great trip! It's always a great destination!
LOOKING FOR ... 2 couples or friends who would share a king bed! Call or email trip leader!
Saturday, February 10, 2024 to Saturday, February 17, 2024
The Ranch, Steamboat Springs, CO
Base Price $1,723 2BR/2BA based on double-occupancy or
Base Price $1,495 3BR/3BA based on double-occupancy
(ONLY three 3/BR/3BA units available. First come, first served / you may be moved to a 2BR/2BA unit if 3/BR/3BA sold out)
Base price includes:
- Pre-trip Party (date TBD)
- Group Dinner one night in Steamboat (date TBD)
- Round-trip motor coach transportation from Cape Cod to Logan Airport
- Seven nights lodging at the The Ranch, double occupancy
- Full kitchen, private balcony, wood-burning fireplace, washer/dryer, at least two TVs, direct-dial telephones in each unit
- High-speed internet access
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor heated pool & three outdoor hot tubs
- Men's & Ladies saunas
- Complimentary shuttle service to ski area or downtown
- Single Supplement - $1,100 2BR/2BA and $$875 3BR/3BA - IF AVAILABLE AND MUST BE APPROVED - please contact trip leader
Air/Transfers $515 via United includes:
Flight Schedule ... SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- Feb 10 dpt Boston 7:37am / arr Denver 10:25am
- Feb 10 dpt Denver 11:45am / arr Hayden 12:41pm
- Feb 17 dpt Hayden 1:26pm / arr Denver 2:29pm
- Feb 17 dpt Denver 3:40pm / arr Boston 9:30pm
Lift Tickets (IKON *)
5 Day Adult Lift: $590
- 6 Day Adult Lift: $710
* Read particular guidelines about using your IKON pass
$500 due at sign-up
50% of remaining balance due 9/15/23
Final payment of balance due 11/15/23
Trip Insurance (not included)
Protect your investment! Trip / travel insurance is not included in the cost of this trip and not offered by the Cape Cod Ski Club ... but is recommended. An internet search for "trip insurance" will offer several options. Any questions regarding trip insurance should be directed to the insurance agent, not the trip leader.
THE FINE PRINT
CANCELLATION: Group travel has very strict cancellation policies. Hotel, air, and tour operators each have cancellation charges based on when you cancel. The Club has a minimum cancellation fee of $50.
In exceedingly rare cases, a scheduled trip may be affected by weather conditions and specifically lack of snow at the destination. In these circumstances, the travel chair and/or trip leader will work with the tour operator to re-design a trip and offer an alternative and comparable destination. If it becomes necessary to cancel a trip, the Club and members may incur monetary loss including but not limited to various cancellation fees, deposits, rebooking fees, and airline penalties. The Club will, to the best of its ability, return money to the member and this will be determined by the Board of Directors as the canceled trip is reconciled. In the event no reimbursement is obtained, the member may lose their deposits and/or payments.
Please read and understand the Cape Cod Ski Club Policies.